ENGIRO is a family company driven by first-class development expertise, with a dedicated team and a technical and entrepreneurial background of over 30 years, embedded in the high-tech region of Aachen.
We are one of the technology leaders for highly efficient, innovative electric motors and power train solutions. Our proprietary e-drives and our comprehensive expertise in power trains make us the partner and supplier of choice for system integrators and OEMs in our markets including construction, municipal, marine, trucks, agriculture and industrial vehicles. ENGIRO is also our sustainable and economic response to the demanding environmental challenges of a rapidly changing world.
- Design and state-of-the-art simulation, adaptation and optimisation of e-drives and integrated power trains including battery systems: mechanical, electrical, magnetic, thermal, stationary + dynamic
- Integration of relevant system concepts: fully electric, hybrid, regenerative
- Application-specific expertise: commercial shipping, utility vehicles and special areas of the automotive industry, industrial and stationary solutions
- Network and partnerships with select technology experts in engineering, research and development, universities
ENGIRO enters into a strategic partnership with the HYDAC Group.
10 years after its foundation and the first year at the new production site, Jan Werner joins the management board
- Move to the new ENGIRO headquarters with production site and office building in Aachen
- Product launch: New 260 W e-drive series (32-342 kW)
- Airborne: successful maiden flight with ENGIRO power train
- Product launch: New 205 W e-drive series (5-117 kW)
- ISO 9001 certification
Development of the new e-motor generation for series production
Product launch: 40 kW range extender for utility vehicles
Test bench for extensive e-drive + system tests and optimisation
- Product launch: 2x10 kW range extender for marine applications
- New production facility with enhanced capacity
200 kW hybrid e-drive for utility vehicles and marine applications
ENGIRO GmbH, founded by Dr.-Ing. E.A. Werner and supported by renowned industry and research partners
Dr.-Ing. E.A. Werner founded his engineering company ISATEC GmbH with today more than 30 years of experience today in structural analysis, design, simulation and optimisation of technical and electrical components and systems in various industrial and commercial sectors