For our team we are looking as soon as possible for a
Test Bench Engineer (m/f/d)
for electric drive technology.
We are looking forward to a new team player in full-time (40h) with:
- a degree in electronics, electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or comparable studies related to electric drives.
- experience in the testing of electric drives or the operation of electric drive test benches.
- good knowledge in measurement and testing technology as well as system topologies for electromobility.
- effective written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- strong teamwork and communication skills as well as a high degree of proactivity.
- experience in software / system testing and software development is an advantage.
How you can support us
- you have a positive attitude and pleasure in real teamwork.
- you are in charge of the requirements-based test development as well as of the new and continuous development
of automated test runs.
- you analyze our customer´s error descriptions and create solution proposals.
- you maintain and continuously develop our system test benches.
- you are responsible for the coordinative and technical test support on the test bench as well for the vehicle testing both domestic and abroad.
- you will be responsible for the documentation of test results and the recommendation of releases.
If you are also passionate about electrification, then send your application to: