For our team we are looking as soon as possible for a
Mechanical Design Engineer / Development Engineer (m/f/d)
for electrical drive technology
We are looking forward to a new team player in full-time (40h) with:
- a university degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable studies or a wide experience in a similar position in a metalworking company.
- minimum 5 years of development and design experience in drive technology, ideally in the field of electric vehicles.
- professional handling of 3D-CAD systems like SolidWorks.
- effective written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- an independent, structured working style and focus on problem-solving with “hands-on” mentality.
- as well as strong communication and teamwork skills.
How you can support us:
- development and design of components and assemblies of innovative electric drives according to requirements.
- creation of 3D-CAD models and derivation of drawings and parts lists for manufacturing.
- preparation of design-aided analyses (e.g. D-FMEA) and technical documentation.
- monitoring design from prototype construction to series introduction and close cooperation with our customers / suppliers as well as the internal development and production department.
You can find the detailed description in the PDF!
If you are also passionate about electrification, then send your application to: