For our team we are looking as soon as possible for a
Design Engineer - Development Engineer - (m/f/d)
for electric drive technology.
We are looking forward to a new team player in full-time (40h) with:
- passion for electric drives and a willingness to learn.
- (master´s) degree in electronics, electrical engineering or automotive engineering relating to electrical drives.
- detailed understanding of the operation and control of electrical machines and the related power electronic.
- good skills in Matlab/Octave/Python and experience with FEM simulation environments.
- first professional experience in the field of simulation and characterization of electrical drives would be an advantage.
- effective written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
How you can support us
- supporting the development of a substantial simulation environment for ENGIRO engines, including field simulations and simulations of the dynamic electrical system performance.
- characterization and measurement specifications for test bench runs to validate the designs.
- supporting sales with detailed expertise on our motors and drives.
- collaboration in customer and research projects for the development of the future drive technology.
If you are also passionate about electrification, then send your application to: