We are looking for
Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
with technical knowledge and experience with electric motors and statistical evaluation of key indicators.
We are looking forward to a new team player in full-time (40h) with:
- a degree in engineering or a comparable qualification.
- proven experience in quality management, preferably in the automotive or electric motor industry.
- detailed knowledge in the statistical analysis of key indicators and quality techniques such as Six Sigma (Six Sigma training would be an advantage).
- good skills regarding the application of quality tools such as FMEA, SPC and 8D report.
- excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- strong communication skills and team spirit to effectively collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders. independant working style and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- good command of written and spoken English.
How you can support us
- responsibility for monitoring and ensuring product quality of electric motors in accordance with current standards and quality directives.
- development and implementation of quality control procedures and measures to prevent and minimize failures.
- performance of statistical analysis and evaluations in order to identify quality issues and define improvement action items.
- collaboration with internal departments such as R&D, production and suppliers to continuously improve the quality of electric motors and achieve quality standards.
- conduct training and education programs related to quality management and statistic process control.
- monitor compliance with quality standards and procedures regarding the production of electric motors.
- analyse production data to identify trends and deviations and take appropriate action.
- creation of reports and presentations about quality metrics and improvement activities for the management.
If you are also passionate about electrification, then send your application to: