We are looking for
Environmental Manager (m/f/d)
with experience in the implementation of an environmental management system (EMS) according to ISO14001
We are looking forward to a new team player in full-time (40h) with:
- a degree in environmental, natural or engineering sciences or a comparable qualification.
- several years of professional experience in the implementation and maintenance of an environmental management system according to ISO14001.
- good knowledge of current environmental laws and regulations.
- experience in conducting environmental audits and assessments.
- strong communication and training skills and the ability to communicate complex environmental issues in an understandable manner.
- team spirit and the ability to effectively collaborate with various departments.
- assertiveness and persuasiveness to create acceptance and commitment to the environmental management system within thecompany.
- a good command of written and spoken English.
How you can support us
- development and implementation of an environmental management system according to ISO14001 in order to continuously.
- improve the company's environmental performance.
- lead (customer) development projects.
- monitor compliance with all relevant environmental laws and regulations and perform environmental audits and assessments.
- identification of environmental issues and their effects, assess risks and develop measures to minimize negative impacts.
- conduct employee training and rise awareness for environmental issues and implement an environmental management system.
- collaboration with internal departments to optimize environmental processes and to ensure the integration of the environmental management system into existing company structures.
- responsibility for planning and conducting internal and external environmental audits and for evaluating and reporting the results.
- active involvement in environmental and sustainability projects to promote an ecological culture within the company.
If you are also passionate about electrification, then send your application to: